I have been perfecting this recipe for over a year a now and it NEVER fails! This is the easiest, simplest and healthiest recipe out there. Its so simple, naturally sweetened with banana, gluten-free and simply perfect for brunch, breakfast, post workout, post training even a savoury dinner or lunch! You’ll most likely have all these ingredients sitting in your fridge right now!
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbls of gluten-free flour (you could substitute oats)
- 2 Tbls of Yoghurt (chose any flavour or a dairy-free alternative)
Mix together in a blender – I use Ninja Kitchen which is one of the most powerful blenders on the market with 1000w. Check them out www.ninjakitchen.com
- Add 1 tsp of coconut oil to a hot frying pan until melted, then lower the heat.
- Add small amount of the mixture to the pan – you can usually fit around 3 small pancakes depending on size.
- Cook for around 1-2 minutes each side and add to a plate
GO WILD, this often depends whats in the fridge but yoghurt, couli, fruit, frozen fruit just anything!
I am almost certain you will not find a better recipe out there! Pancakes are associated with sugar, carbs and therefore deemed unhealthy..NOT these. It is my mission to create and develop recipes for the most loved foods out there. I don’t agree that we should restrict ourselves of ANY food and especially the ones we love the most. This world provides us with the most amazing foods, we just need to learn how to use them and that’s what I’m doing. Eating health food along with regular exercise and exercising because you love it, not because its a chore is the way to develop a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
Stay tuned for the next recipe coming onto my blog very soon.